Wanted: Aspiring NHS Accountants who want to make a difference
3 years apprenticeship training programme for NHS Accountants
Providing access to a wide range of finance careers in the NHS:
Business Analyst, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Commissioning Manager, Financial Planning Manager, Audit, Corporate Accountant, Finance Manager, Director of Finance.
Opportunities available across the North West in a variety of settings, including Acute, Mental Health, Community and Commissioning sectors.
- Are you looking to take your first step into a career in Finance?
- Do you want to gain valuable work experience whilst training to become a qualified accountant?
- Do you want to be an integral part of the NHS and to make a difference in supporting the delivery of excellence in patient care?
- Are you energised, motivated and passionate about making a difference in the NHS?
Then this programme will provide successful applicants with valuable experience of working in a variety of finance roles across North West NHS organisations, and will help the NHS to manage its money effectively, as you study for a recognised accounting qualification
What you can expect from the scheme
- Career development from the outset
- Peer support and development with other trainees
- Competitive progression salary
- 27 days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays
- Study leave and comprehensive training provided
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Management Development (ILM) qualification
Entry Requirements & How to Apply
Looking to commence the programme in early autumn, you will need to be totally committed to progressing to become a Qualified Accountant and will be seeking and ready for an accelerated finance programme to develop your skills.
If you have a minimum / expected 2.1 non-specific Accounting Degree or 3 A-Levels qualifications grade A-C or equivalent qualification then apply via the link below
Closing Date for Applications
Interviews/ Assessments will take place towards the end of July 18